Avoin työpaikka: Sales Director / Business Development Director, Greip™
Berggren is looking for a solution oriented, internationally experienced Sales / Business Development Director for its Greip® business unit.
Greip®, the winner of 2017 IP Innovation Award, is a SaaS solution for intellectual asset management. It has some 5000 users in over 350 well known organizations in Finland and abroad. The clients of Greip® include innovative companies and organizations of all sizes, who want to protect, expand and utilize their intellectual property efficiently. Greip® aims to bring the competitive factors of a company, such as inventions, brands and innovations, into a visible and intelligible part of business.
Due to fast digitalization, the IPRs are becoming growingly important in all fields of business and managing their lifecycle becomes a critical factor for many companies. There is an increasing need/demand for IP management solutions and the market is expected to grow multi-fold in the coming few years. This creates a huge potential for growth and internationalization for the Greip® IP management solution, which is why we are investing significantly into further developing the solution and ramping up our team of professionals.
What we look for in our Sales / Business Development Director -candidate:
- solution oriented business mind
- strategic thinker with hands-on approach
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and can-do -attitude
- experience in SaaS sales and/or business development
- knowledge, understanding and interest in marketing (and related tools)
- international experience
- fluency in English and Finnish, other languages are a plus
- IPR industry knowledge/experience is a plus
- ability and willingness to travel
What we offer our candidate:
- over-all responsibility of the Greip® SaaS -solution sales
- be part of a start-up spirited team in a fast developing business domain
- the organizational support of the leading Finnish IPR company (Berggren)
- an existing, impressive customer base to build on
- huge growth potential, especially internationally
- member of the Greip® mgmt team and possibility to be part of changing the IP industry
- prime office location in Kamppi (Helsinki) with fun and professional teammates!
If you are interested and feel you could fill these shoes, please apply asap or latest by Thursday 28.6. HERE.
For more information, please contact Marko Rapeli, VP of Greip® Business Unit at:
Mobile: +358 50 3233 973